Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I love my school

So now for a little school spirit. I love my school. UNC is awesome. And our basketball team this year was absolutely amazing. I won't pretend to know anything about basketball because I don't really. But I do know that I'm proud of our team this year. They made it further than everyone said they could. They played hard. They played well.

I did my best to follow the boys while I've been in Singapore. Not easy to do. I missed the first Duke game when a local bar advertised that they were replaying it later in the afternoon, and they lied. I made it to the second Duke game when ESPN replayed it in Asia at 4 pm. The rest of my basketball information came from random updates from friends. So I may not have seen that many games, but I'm fully aware of the incredble accomplishment this season was. So once again, I'm proud of our team.

Adam Lucas wrote a great article for the DTH about our team's amazing season.

And while I'm at it, the Anti-Duke Manifesto explains why Duke sucks so much.

No comments: